IBM Traveler 10.0 Released
IBM released IBM Traveler 10.0 on October 9, 2018
IBM Traveler 10.0 is a maintenance release that provides new features and APAR fixes for the IBM Traveler server.
Traveler 10.0 provides the following new features for IBM Verse on iOS client users.
- Add attachments from other apps
- Button to select all documents in a folder
- Mailbox search searches for messages in all folders
- Calendar search
- Calendar Alarms
- Prompt when Verse contacts are deleted from Apple Contacts
Traveler 10.0 provides the following new features and enhancements for administrators
- A Push Status API which supplies the in-memory snap shot of user and device push status information
- Traveler now supports installation on IBM Domino running on AIX
- Traveler Statistics monitoring
- An IMSA server installation is no longer required for IBM Mail for Microsoft Outlook
Contact GreyDuck Technology now at 763-420-2570 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss upgrading to IBM Notes & Domino 10.0 and Notes Traveler 10.0 with high availability support for the latest versions of the iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile devices.